Indoor Comfort and Productivty
How to save energy without reducing comfort level?
Air quality and thermal comfort level evaluation
Real time analysis and periodic reports
Productivity Loss Evaluation
Deep data knowledge about indoor climate (CO2, humidity, pressure, temperature, noise, etc.) allows for radical energy saving and productivity increase.
Monitoring Indoor climate enables:
- Increased staff productivity
- Good control of internal comfort conditions
- Possibility of individual room control
- Effective monitoring and targeting of energy consumption
- Computerized maintenance scheduling
- Early detection of problems
- Effective response to HVAC-related complaints
- Effective use of maintenance staff
Indoor air quality
The latest technology in smart climate control and HVAC systems:
Smart control mechanisms that can monitor conditions, both internal and external to the system, adapt to changing conditions by adjusting system levels and communicate data and information.
We shape our buildings, and afterwards our buildings shape us.